PRICING AND ORDERS - All prices are in U.S. dollars and will be billed in U.S. dollars according to the credit card company policy. We reserve the right to request additional identification from you. If this is necessary, we will contact you by phone or e-mail. Your order will be processed as soon as we receive the requested information we need by fax or e-mail. Our company is located in California. All California residents are subject to the current state sales tax plus any local county sales tax on all orders. All other US locations are exempt. We reserve the right to change or update our pricing at anytime. Orders subject to availability. Orders in the USA can be processed online, for international orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and the specific items you want.
Once an order has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have not received your confirmation email, your email address may have been entered incorrectly. Please contact us to confirm your order. Once the order is placed online, your credit card is charged immediately. Order submission authorizes us to charge your card before any work begins on your order. Online orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the website. If you place your order on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or holiday it will be processed the next business day. Review Your Order Carefully. Orders must be placed before midnight (EST) in order to be processed the next day. Please review your order carefully before you submit it. If you have any questions about how to enter an order please call or email us before you place the order.
Orders will be processed and shipped the NEXT day. If you placed an order today, assume it will leave the warehouse on the next business day (subject to item availability).
SHIPPING - The rates you are quoted and billed may not cover our actual cost of shipping. In the vast majority of cases we will simply eat the additional cost, and send you the goods. In some instances though, the cost differential will be too great and we will need to contact you in order to modify the shipping rate. You will be able to cancel the order entirely, or pay the adjusted shipping amount. This may occur if you are ordering several items, if a PO Box is involved, or if there are internal errors with our server or shipping price generator. Only USPS can deliver to your PO Box, so expect us to follow up and ask you to provide a new address (or you can just pay more). You will always be given the opportunity to receive a full refund if you do not want to pay the revised shipping amount... again, this is very rare. There is no delivery on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before midnight (EST) will be processed and shipped the next business day, so an order placed on Friday morning will not leave the warehouse until Monday. All items are shipped from Southern California except for our plywood cornhole boards which are shipped from the midwest. If you don't understand any of these shipping rules, just email or call with questions.
RETURNS - Sorry, we do not process returns or refunds. All sales are final. Any items sent back to the warehouse will simply be ignored. If you have an issue with a product, contact us. The Day of Games will not process returns marked "Return to Sender".
PROBLEMS - If your product has arrived damaged, or broken, or something is missing, please email us immediately at email@example.com You must be prepared to send in digital photographs of the packaging and the product. You must keep all original packaging.
LIMITED WARRANTY - Products are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from purchase date. Limited Warranty only covers standard consumer use and does not cover product misuse, acts of god, alteration, unsuitable environment, improper maintenance, neglect, accidents or abuse. Must provide original receipt in order to receive a replacement. Must keep original packaging materials, shipping materials, and all contents of the shipment. The sole obligation and liability of The Day of Games, LLC, and your exclusive remedy under this limited warranty, will be to repair or replace with the same or equivalent piece of the defective portion of the product, at the sole option of The Day of Games, LLC if it determines that the product was defective and the defects occurred during the limited warranty. This warranty gives you, the consumer, specific legal rights and you may have other rights which may vary from state to state. Warranty valid in USA and Canada.
To begin the replacement process – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be prepared to provide photos of the shipping materials, the product, and provide a detailed explanation of what happened.
RETAIL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
This website (the "Site") is owned and operated by Day of Games, LLC. ("DOG"), the manufacturer of DOG and other products. By viewing or using our Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, and those promulgated by DOG from time to time. DOG reserves the right to amend, change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notice to you. By using the Site after we post any such changes, you hereby agree to such modified terms. If you do not agree to any of these Terms or Conditions or any changes made by DOG hereafter, you may simply exit the Site.
This Site is operated by DOG, from its offices in San Francisco, California, USA. DOG makes no representation that content of the Site is appropriate or lawful in other territories or jurisdictions. Use or access of this Site from territories or jurisdictions where the Site or any of its content is illegal, unlawful, violative of obscenity or other laws is strictly prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other states or countries do so at their own risk and such users are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
The content that appears on our Site is for informational purposes only. We do our best to ensure that the information posted on the Site (including product models and availability, dealer locations, rider names, etc.) is timely and accurate; however, errors do appear from time to time. We are not responsible for, and do not guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by any third party to whose website we link. We may from time to time place a button or link to the website of another individual or company. Any links on this Site are designed for convenience only, and do not constitute an endorsement by DOG of that site, its owner or host or the products or services offered or listed on such site.
All text, images, graphics, logos, icons, design elements, trademarks, trade dress and other Site content, as well as the specific arrangement thereof, are Copyright © 2011, Day of Games, LLC. or its licensors, 20 Joliet, Coto de Caza, CA 92679. All rights reserved.
OWNERSHIP OF SITE CONTENT
Unless otherwise stated, the text, software, images, graphics, logos, icons, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, design elements, copyrights and copyrightable materials, trademarks, trade dress and other Site content (collectively referred to herein as the "Site Content") are the exclusive property of DOG or its licensors. Except where such permission is specifically granted, you may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the Site Content, in whole or in part. You may download copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of DOG and, where applicable, the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. DOG grants you no express or implied rights by way of your permitted downloading of copyrighted material.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE
Your use of this Site is pursuant to a single-copy revocable license granted to you. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to DOG that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. All other rights, including all rights of ownership, are reserved by DOG. This means that you may access the Site using a browser and you may download one copy of the Site Content on a single computer for your own personal and non commercial internal use. You shall not: (a) modify the Site Content, in whole or in part; (b) use the Site Content, in whole or in part, for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale, or rental; (c) de compile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software materials; (d) remove any copyright notice or other proprietary notices from the Site Content; or (e) assign, transfer or export, or attempt to assign, transfer or export, the Site Content, in whole or in part, to another person. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Site Content.
The trademarks, logos and any designs used or displayed on the Site are trademarks and/or service marks owned by DOG or, on occasion, used by DOG under license from another third party. Any use of trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos, including the reproduction, modification, distribution or republication of same without the prior written permission of DOG, is strictly prohibited. Other trademarks, service marks, trade names and company logos utilized in the Site are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
LINKING AND FRAMING
As a matter of policy, DOG does not permit you to create or post a link or a frame to any DOG site (including this Site) without DOG's prior written approval. If you wish to link to the Site, please contact us at email@example.com, to apply for permission to do so.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. NEITHER DOG, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DOG IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL DOG OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE OR THE SOFTWARE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DOG (INCLUDING ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF DOG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES AND AS A RESULT, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF DOG IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
CONTENT YOU POST
You agree not to post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without DOG's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by you that in DOG's discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted. You shall not use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on line services, whether or not such other services are competitive with DOG. By submitting material to any public area of the Site, including but not limited to chat rooms, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted) DOG the royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other user of the Site to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that user's personal use. You hereby grant DOG the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on the Site by you. DOG shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Site, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions or any operating rules established by DOG and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. DOG shall have the right in its discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, DOG shall have the right to remove, at any time and without notice to you, any material that DOG, in its discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
Day of Games, LLC may, from time to time, randomly select a member of the DOG mailing list to receive free goods. This promotion is good only while supplies last. Recipients (and their parents, if a minor) shall be required to execute a release and consent document in favor of DOG as a prerequisite to claiming any shoes. Recipients agree that their name, certain biographical information, and/or a photograph of them, may be used by DOG, without further compensation, in any publicity. DOG, reserves the right to amend these rules at any time in its discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes in connection herewith. The contest rules shall be interpreted according to the substantive laws of the State of California, without regard to choice of law principles. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR WHERE PRIOR REGISTRATION OR OTHER FILINGS OR NOTICES ARE REQUIRED UNDER LAW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
This agreement is effective until terminated by DOG, at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access this Site and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to the Site Content as well as the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
This Site, and its use, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of California and the United States of America. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute or litigation arising out of or related to the Site, its content, these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site shall be the state or federal courts located in the County of Orange, California. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by DOG. If any part of this Agreement is for any reason found to be unenforceable, all other parts nevertheless remain enforceable. Failure of DOG to enforce a right under these Terms and Conditions will not act as a waiver of that right or the ability to later assert that right relative to the particular situation involved. The above stated rules represent the entire understanding between each user of the DOG Site, regarding each user's relationship with DOG and supersedes any prior statements or representations.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Please see Proposition 65 requirements by clicking here: Prop65
DOG welcomes your comments. If you have questions or comments about our policies, feel free to send us an e mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOG ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Thank you for visiting this website. Day of Games, LLC. (hereinafter "DOG," "we" or "us") has created this Online Privacy Statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by us. This notice discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for each of the DOG websites (each a "DOG Site" and, collectively, the "DOG Sites").
Although our computer systems are currently based in the United States of America, we operate internationally. Your personal data will be processed by us in the United States where data protection and privacy regulations may or may not be to the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as in the European Union. By visiting the DOG Sites from outside the United States, you consent to the collection and processing in the United States of your identifiable information.
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information that you provide to respond to your requests, assist our sales team to reach an appropriate audience, improve our stores and the DOG Sites, manage our contests, and to communicate with you. Here are the types of information we gather.
1. Information You Give Us. You can enter certain information on the DOG Sites, including your name, age, e-mail address, survey information or other site registration data, hobbies, interests and your URL. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of the features of the DOG Sites.
2. Automatic Information. Certain data is automatically collected from you and all visitors whenever you visit any of the DOG Sites. This data includes your IP address and the type of browser you use to surf the Internet. Your IP address tells us both your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and the general geographic location from where you are connecting. We may also use your IP address to track the date and time you accessed the DOG Site, how long you stayed at the DOG Site, and what pages you visited. If you have configured your browser with your e-mail address, this data may also be available to us.
3. Cookies. Like many websites, DOG makes use of "cookies" on the DOG Sites. A cookie is a file transferred from a website to the hard drive of your computer so that the website may track your activities on the website. Cookies, by themselves, do not let a website know any personally identifying information about you, such as your real name, address, etc., unless you previously provided that information at the website or have set your preferences in your browser to provide that information. DOG does not collect personally identifiable information about any one person using cookies. Cookies technology allows DOG to keep track of the sites you visit and store your preferences. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, now to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
4. Blog Comments. If you wish to participate in the "blog comments" or any other "chat room" type feature offered on any DOG Site, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, and URL. When posting a comment, you can do so under a pseudonym. If you do choose to post any information about yourself, please be aware that DOG cannot control and assumes no responsibility for the collection, use or misuse of this publicly accessible information by other visitors to the DOG Sites.
5. Surveys. Occasionally, DOG will request you to fill out a user survey. Such surveys are optional to you, the users, but these surveys allow DOG to better understand the demographics and interests of our users. Your responses in combination with the responses of our other users help DOG to improve the DOG Sites.
6. Contests. DOG may occasionally run contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions sponsored by DOG or our partners and sponsors. As part of entering the contest, DOG may request your name, age, e-mail address and mailing address. DOG may share such information with the third party sponsors. Any information supplied to a third party may be retained by such third party and will be out of the control of DOG.
7. E-Mail. If you contact DOG through the regular mail or via e-mail, DOG may keep a record of that correspondence. Any personally identifiable information contained within your communication will not be used for a commercial or unlawful purpose.
8. Newsletter/Bulletin. DOG may produce a newsletter or email bulletin. If you choose to subscribe to this feature, you may be asked to provide your e-mail address and mailing address. Your e-mail address will be used only by DOG to distribute the newsletter or bulletin and any promotions or marketing that we feel may be on interest to you. To no longer receive newsletters or bulletins, please review how in Section 4 of this Online Privacy Statement.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
DOG puts the non-personally identifiable information gathered whenever you visit the DOG Sites and the information volunteered by you to several uses.
1. Your IP address is used to assist us in diagnosing problems with our server and to administer the DOG Sites.
2. We may use the information provided to perform statistical analyses of the characteristics and behavior of the users and decide where to invest our resources. We may use this information to update the DOG Sites, to notify you about information that may be of interest to you, or display content for which you may have shown a preference.
3. We may use personal contact information volunteered by you for promotional and/or marketing purposes.
4. If you provide us with your telephone number, you will only receive a telephone call from us with information in relation to a contest.
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES?
1. Unless required by law, user information provided by you, including but not limited to demographic information, will not knowingly be shared with third parties that are unaffiliated with DOG, with the exception of third party sponsors of contests.
2. User information provided by you, including but not limited to demographic information, may be shared with affiliates or partners of DOG, and may be used for promotional and/or marketing purposes.
3. From time to time, DOG may offer contests and sweepstakes sponsored by third party business or in connection with third party content providers. DOG may share with such third parties entrant information collected by DOG. DOG encourages all third parties to adhere to our policies regarding the privacy of our users, but DOG is not responsible for the privacy practices or the third parties use of such information.
4. DOG responds to subpoenas, warrants or other court orders regarding information that is contained within our access logs concerning any user. DOG also reserves the right to release the information concerning a user who we believe is in violation of our content guidelines, even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order. DOG cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our servers for illegal activities. We also reserve the right to report any illegal activity to law enforcement for prosecution.
4. WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE TO CONTROL MY INFORMATION?
You have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or to opt out of permitting us to share your information with affiliates and third parties sponsors by sending us an email at email@example.com and telling us that you do not want us to send you any communications and/or permit us to share your information with affiliates or sponsors of our contests.
5. THE PRIVACY OF MINORS
1. DOG believes that it is particularly important to protect the privacy of minors online. DOG defines a "minor" as any person less than 18 years of age. DOG does not knowingly share personal information about minor users with third parties without a parent’s permission.
2. DOG recommends that parents review our Online Privacy Statement before allowing their children to access the DOG Sites, especially the message board or blog areas. Children should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online. They should also be instructed not to fill out any forms or register at any domain without a parent's knowledge and consent.
6. HOW DO WE PROTECT THE USER DATA WE COLLECT?
We employ several physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect collected user data.
1. All users should be aware while using any service where you disclose personal information online voluntarily, including on message, bulletin boards or blog, or through e-mail, that such information can be collected and used by others. If you use these services on the DOG Sites and voluntarily provide any information on our blog areas, you do so at your own risk. DOG cannot make any representations regarding the security of such transfer of information.
2. You should be aware that the DOG Sites contain links to outside sites. DOG is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
3. DOG reserves the right to change or modify this Online Privacy Statement at any time by posting such change or modification on this page. Users should check this page regularly for such updates. However, we stand behind the promises we make, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of the affected customers.
4. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
8. CONTACTING DOG
If you have any questions about this Online Privacy Statement, the practices of the DOG Sites, or your dealings with any of the DOG Sites, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Day of Games, LLC – RETAILER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This contract and agreement is entered into and agreed upon by The Day of Games, LLC and the applicant as a corporation, professional corporation, partnership, or individual known as Account. The following terms, policies and conditions supersede all former price lists and catalogs covering these items. All prices and terms contained herein are subject to change without notice, and all orders are accepted subject to the prices and items in affect at the time of shipment.
Orders received are subject to the availability of product and orders may be returned or cancelled by The Day of Games, LLC at any time. The Day of Games, LLC hereby rejects any terms and conditions contained in Account’s purchase orders or other business forms when Account’s terms or conditions are inconsistent with those of The Day of Games, LLC. All transactions shall be governed by California law.
A minimum order is required to open an account with The Day of Games, LLC.
All invoices are MFI 15th (15th of the Month Following Invoice date) unless order is written according to other terms. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be applied on all past due account balances. Payment shall be immediately due and payable if an Account becomes bankrupt or is deemed to be insolvent at any time by The Day of Games, LLC. Account shall be liable for all The Day of Games, LLC attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by The Day of Games, LLC resulting from payment default contrary to the terms of sale. The Day of Games, LLC may seize inventory towards payment of any account past 60 days.
SHIPMENT OF ORDERS
Significant care is taken in the preparation of orders for shipment. If any discrepancies are found, claims should be made immediately, as our responsibility ceases with the safe delivery to the carrier. Claims for damaged merchandise or shortages will be waived unless The Day of Games, LLC is notified in writing within 15 days of receipt of goods. All shipments are F.O.B. Torrance California. Shipping is the responsibility of the Account.
Accounts must secure advance written authorization to promote, offer, or sell The Day of Games, LLC games, apparel and any other The Day of Games, LLC products on the Internet. Failure to do so may result in immediate closure of your account. Authorization to sell online must be renewed yearly and may not be automatically renewed. Advertising or promoting The Day of Games, LLC products with internet publishers or search engines (a publisher is an entity or website such as Yahoo!, Google, MSN, etc. that displays advertisements) is strictly prohibited. Offering The Day of Games, LLC merchandise for sale in any online auction such as Ebay or third party online stores is strictly prohibited. The Day of Games, LLC reserves the right to inspect the premises of each Brick & Mortar Dealer seeking approval or renewal of the right to sell on the Internet. All online pricing must comply with The Day of Games, LLC retail prices listed at www.thedayofgames.com (no prices shall be below The Day of Games, LLC retail list prices) and your web site must be reviewed and approved to ensure that the image and site demonstrates a premium image consistent with The Day of Games, LLC premium brand image. To inquire about your site being authorized to sell The Day of Games, LLC products and for complete details, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
Accounts must secure in advance a return authorization number (RA#) to return merchandise for any reason (including warranty service). Accounts must return merchandise for credit within 60 days of invoice date (excluding manufacturer defects). Shipping is the responsibility of the Account. Close out merchandise and customized products are not returnable. Product returned must be in original, undamaged factory packaging. Returns should not be deducted from invoice payment until a credit memo is issued. All return merchandise shipments must be shipped in a traceable manner with delivery confirmation and boxes must bear the Return Authorization number. If a package does not display the Return Authorization number, it will be refused. Please provide the following on all return requests: quantity, sku#’s and description of items you are returning, original invoice number and your account number, phone number and contact name. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address and any additional instructions.
INVOICING ERRORS AND INQUIRIES
In the case of an invoicing error or inquiry, send your inquiry via email to: email@example.com. Your inquiry must include: your name and account number; a description of the error and why you believe it is in error; and, the dollar amount of the suspected error.
LIMITED WARRANTY – 90 DAYS
The Day of Games, LLC products are warranted by The Day of Games, LLC for 90 days from date of purchase against defects in materials and/or workmanship. Limited Warranty only covers standard consumer use and does not cover product misuse, acts of god, alteration, unsuitable environment, improper maintenance, neglect, accidents or abuse. The sole obligation and liability of The Day of Games, LLC, and your exclusive remedy under this limited warranty, will be repair or replacement with the same or equivalent piece of the defective portion of the product, at the sole option of The Day of Games, LLC if it determines that the product was defective and the defects occurred during the limited warranty. Original receipt required. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which may vary from state to state. Please see www.thedayofgames.com for return details. For this warranty to apply purchases must have been made in the United States or Canada.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Please see Proposition 65 requirements by clicking here: Prop65
If Account fails to pay The Day of Games, LLC invoice on time, any FREE items received will be charged to Account at wholesale pricing. Displays are on loan to Accounts and remain the property of The Day of Games, LLC. All The Day of Games, LLC displays may only carry The Day of Games, LLC products or the loaned displays are subject to repossession and Account subject to closure.